
I seem to be struggling lately to have a sense of balance in my life. I feel like I’m always playing “catch-up,” always behind on something. Work has been so busy, and our lives outside of work have been equally busy, if not more so. Everything we’ve been doing lately has been great, and we enjoy what we are doing (teaching Sunday school, playing for worship, learning about finances, hanging out with friends and family, etc.), but we are starting to feel the drain of too many full evenings. How do you decide what to say no to? How do you do the things you want to do, and still leave time for the rest of life? How do you live in an intentional way, instead of being dragged around by your schedule? I don’t want to let things stay so crazy that I am rushing around all the time, neglecting the things that really matter, or not doing what I truly enjoy. The balance between free time and obligation escapes me. If anyone has some good ideas about living a balanced life, please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment