Well, the past few weeks have flown by! Two weekends ago we were in Missouri for Kali’s high school graduation. Last weekend we were in Milwaukee for Theresa’s college graduation. It was great to see both of them be recognized for all that they have accomplished – Kali was valedictorian of her class, and Theresa graduated magna cum laude!
This weekend, we are at home. Plans include spending time with our bipolar cat, eating an exciting Peruvian dinner prepared by Jason, laundry, relaxation, and going to a Saints game! I am teaching Sunday School this weekend, and Jason is playing in the worship band. It should be a great weekend!
Next weekend we will be in Des Moines for the wedding of Greg and Kelsey! Wahoo!!
I have great pictures from the past two weekends, which I hope to add soon (maybe over the weekend?)! In the meantime, enjoy your Memorial Day!
For some reason I have this song in my head… “A-camping we will go, a camping we will go…” Where did THAT come from? Anyways… later!
[Change Is In the Air]
6 years ago
1 comment:
LOL.... yessssssss
you are but a simple puppet in the game i like to call Life...
Post a Comment