Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes, We're Still Around...


I know, I know, we haven't posted in FOREVER. There's been a lot going on, and we are just enjoying our very full lives! I (Becky) have been swamped at work—the only reason I have time to post right now is that I'm waiting on Quark to finish an operation (surprise, surprise).

So what's new? Too much to mention in the span of 5 minutes, but here are a few things, in no particular order:

• Our church small group recently finished the book "Questioning Evangelism" by Randy Newman. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to know how to share their faith with others in a respectful, conversational way. A few weekends ago some of us had the opportunity to attend an apologetics conference at the U of M, where Randy himself was one of the speakers! The conference was very informative and thought-provoking.

• Jason and I are taking a trip to London in March! We will be traveling with my dad and sister Emily, and seeing my cousin while we are there. We are SO excited!

• We recently traveled to Des Moines for a weekend to reunite with some of our closest college friends. It was a very relaxing weekend, and great to reconnect with everyone.

Hmm... that's all I can think of for the moment. Back to work—and we'll try to post more often!

b

No comments: