Friday, March 09, 2007

Update

It has been a long week... we've been so busy! It's all been really good stuff (worship at church, shopping with Mom, small group, dinner with Heather) but I am feeling a little drained. Work has been going really well, but yesterday my boss had to take my lovely Mac Pro to the Apple Store for some major surgery. Turns out the motherboard is fried... they think. This is actually not as scary as it sounds (correct me if I'm wrong, tech people) - I'm gauging that by the fact that I have been told all my files will be returned to me. Whew! For the moment I am working on an iMac... and missing my giant theater-screen monitor. And hoping my computer is fixed before a big design deadline next week!

This weekend will be fun (and fast!), as we are travelling to MO! Highlights of the trip will include: seeing Greg in Des Moines, playing with our adorable (ahem - I mean handsome) nephews, seeing family, and being there to see Jason's dad receive a special award at the Smaller Churches Conference at CCCB. It should be a great time - I just hope we can get some sleep somewhere in there.

Have a good weekend!

B

No comments: