I'm going to a cat show this weekend with Mom and Grandma, to see all the best that the cat world has to offer. The show is part of the
St. Paul Winter Carnival ("The Coolest Celebration on Earth!"). I was looking online to find some info about the show and I came across these pictures, which cannot go without being shared. This is the crowning of the winners of the cat show, done by the Winter Carnival royalty.


I sure am writing about cats a lot lately. :-)
3 comments:
I am very upset that I am missing this event :( Maybe next year . . . Hilarious!
this makes me very sad. i feel so devalued and neglected. all day long, i think you're at work, earning money so you can afford to feed me and spend time with me. but really, you sit at your desk, surfing the net, looking at these cats i can never hope to be. i feel like a devoted wife who's husband stops off at the "gentlemen's" club every day after work. to see what he could never hope to have before he comes home to the burden of reality.
*sigh*
why have i been so foolish to think i am actually loved???
My humans are going to the cat show too. They promised to take some pictures to post on our blog. Maybe you will see them with the little camera.
I am too shy to compete, and I wouldn't want to have to wear a crown! I hate putting stuff on my head.
Post a Comment