Surreal... I am currently sitting in a Caribou Coffee (the Minnesota version of Starbuck's, only better) on my Mac, sipping a mocha. It is snowing outside. And it feels so good! The apartment is still in shambles, Jason and I are exhausted, and there's a lot to do, but it will get done and things are just GOOD. We love our apartment - it's such a joy to live in a place that looks nice and new, and that cleans up to a satisfactory shine, and that doesn't have poisonous spiders (they can't survive the winters up here). And granted, my husband may not look so favorably on the fact that it's snowing on October 18th, but a nice snow is one of my most favorite things.
We are so blessed.
If you didn't get an e-mail with our new address, let me know and I'll send it to you. Phone number coming soon. Oh, and just so your know, we have 2 bedrooms, so you should come visit - chances are we can play in the snow!
Love,
Becky
[Change Is In the Air]
7 years ago
2 comments:
Dang, I forget to check on non-xanga blogs for a month, and suddenly everything I know about everyone is wrong!
Congrats on the new job and home!!!
yay!!!!!
(well, for you guys anyway. Sad for me. Who will I stop and pick up when i go to Kirksville???)
Post a Comment