
Yesterday was our first anniversary! I can't believe it's been a whole year already - it seems like just a few months ago I was busily sending out wedding invitations. But here it is, fall again, in Minnesota again, yet so much different than last year. It's exciting to be starting our second year together in a new place, with new things to do, new job(s), new friends to be made. It's also very overwhelming - so much change in so little time. I knew that marrying Jason would be one of the biggest adventures of my life, and so far it has been! I am excited to see what this year holds for us.
Our anniversary weekend was so fun! On Friday night we saw "Little Miss Sunshine" (GOOD movie). On Saturday we went up to Northwestern College for a Jars of Clay concert featuring MATT WERTZ! It was great, Matt was great, Jars was great, I want all their CDs (especially Matt's). Then on Sunday evening we had dinner at W.A. Frost in St. Paul, a beautiful, fancy, REALLY good restaurant. I had squash ravioli, which sounds weird, but was awesome. It was fun to have a chance (and an excuse) to live it up in the city for the weekend.
Our apartment is getting more settled looking. I hope to hang up some pictures tonight, and make it look a little more homey. There are still some boxes around, but not for long! I am still searching for a job... blehhhh..... I DO have some freelance stuff going, which is very nice, and I may take some kind of random part-time job just to pass the time (and make a little money).
We miss all of you in Missouri (and elsewhere)!
1 comment:
Girl, I told you about matt wertz!!! And John Mayer too. The two best buys of my year to date. Well, two out of three, the third being The Wreckers.
I'm so glad you guys are happy! But I sure do miss you!!!!!
I know a way you can pass the time... while you're sitting at home bored... and I'm sitting at work bored.... It's been a while since we've reandevoused.... (how the H do you spell that word?!?!?)
Post a Comment