
Today is Friday for me! It's even better because it's a surprise Friday - my boss just told me that I have a "lack of work" day tomorrow. I will be sleeping in and eating cereal while I watch TLC. Awesome. Today is also my half birthday, so if you're looking for an excuse to celebrate, that's a good one.
Congratulations to Greg and Kelsey who are now engaged! Wahoo!
The job search continues... We've only been officially applying for about a week and a half, but it FEELS like it's been forever. We are definitely getting antsy already - we need to work on being patient, so we don't go crazy. We've both started following up on a few applications and gotten some responses, so that's exciting. Any response whatsoever = progress, which is good.
Have an excellent weekend. I will try to get Jason to write on here soon - it really is a joint blog, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment